Visit the world’s most important gathering of CIOs and IT Execs
This month, 17 – 20 October, the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo takes place in Orlando, Florida. CIOs and IT executives from all over the world come together to explore insights and trends shaping the future of IT. Mployee invites you to attend this leading conference.
Exchange ideas with your peers
The way we work, communicate and collaborate has changed drastically over the past years, and will continue to evolve. Mployee’s simple and efficient software solution is always up-to-date by staying on top of the latest technologies in IT and staffing. But how often do you get the chance to exchange ideas with your counterparts from other industries? We invite you to attend the Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo in Orlando.
More about Gartner IT Symposium/XPO
The conference consists of three tracks:
- Future direction: explore the emerging technologies and trends that will impact your future planning.
- Strategies for Success: learn how to create the best strategies for success to achieve your priorities.
- Critical Execution: shift from strategy to execution by implementing technologies, and solutions that drive outcomes.
Furthermore, every year Gartner organizes sessions with brand-new research as part of their Signature Series. They cover the most anticipated insights and findings to get you ready for a new year of innovation.
Why you should go to Orlando
- Be the first to know about the most important trends in technology
- Gain new strategical and tactical knowledge to be an effective leader
- Learn how to address the scarcity of talent and digital dexterity
- Gain insights to create a more impactful business strategy
- Network with and gain inspiration from over 1,000 like-minded peers
Want to know more?
Download our PDF or if you want to register right away, go to gartner.com