Are you a Salesforce Consultant with a sixth sense for process design? Do you fancy a move to a fast-growing international scale-up based in Rotterdam? If so, this position as Salesforce Consultant at Mployee might be for you!
This is your chance to make a difference for thousands of consultants at the biggest staffing companies on the planet. How? By providing them with the most user-friendly core staffing application on the Salesforce platform.
As Salesforce Consultant at Mployee, you’ll work closely with a range of colleagues: project managers, configuration consultants, developers, testers, customer success managers and support consultants. Together, you’re responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of the Mployee solution at the client site. You will occasionally be helped by a local or a global implementation partner. Additionally, you will be in close contact with Business owners and IT decision makers at our client, as well as with professionals in staffing, sales and payrolling who are responsible for the process.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- You’re involved in projects with Mployee clients – from pre-sales to the completion of the implementation.
- You leverage your analytical capabilities to understand the business requirements / client needs, so you can highlight and provide the added value from our solution to Mployee’s clients.
- You analyze and assess these business requirements and map them to the capabilities of the Mployee platform.
- You present your findings by leading and holding demo sessions, workshops and training courses.
- You play a lead role during Mployee client implementations both inside and outside of the Netherlands.
- You provide technical guidance to the project team members during the implementation phase.
- Where appropriate, you recommend technologies to implement new / third party features.
- In addition to your project work, you work closely with Mployee’s product owner and development team to constantly improve the platform.
- When asked for (and even when not asked for!), you advise on the continuous improvement of Mployee’s internal processes and the quality of the platform and services.
We connect every stakeholder in the staffing industry by delivering the go-to solution: agile and easy-to-use software built on the Salesforce platform.
Mployee allows recruiters to engage with candidates and provide them with clarity, every step along the way. In order to do so, increasing efficiency is key. With self-service portals and great UX design we optimize the candidate journey, while never losing sight of that oh-so important personal touch.
Your education and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in IT, Business Administration or Economics.
- A background in Salesforce.com system design, configuration and implementation. If that happens to be in the staffing, recruiting or professional services industry, we’ll roll out the red carpet for you!
- Experience with consulting on and implementing software applications – additional experience in supporting migration and integration projects is highly valued.
Your knowledge and skills:
- You have strong presentation skills and can give training courses, demo sessions and workshops with confidence and conviction. English is a must, Dutch would be great.
- Able to work in an agile way using the Scrum methodology? Check!
- Colleagues say you’re a great listener and quickly able to identify business needs.
- They’re eager to have you on their team.
- You’re an eager beaver when it comes to learning and developing.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competetive salary
- You’ll be perfectly equipped to work from home. We work in a hybrid way, working from home (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) and in the office (Tuesday and Friday). We are very flexible and you can basically work from anywhere.
- Mployee is a truly international company with employees from multiple countries.
- Laptop and cell phone will be provided.
- 28 days off per year.
How to apply:
Great job, right?! If you’re convinced that you are the Salesforce Consultant for Mployee: apply now. How? By uploading your resume or by using “apply with LinkedIn” on LinkedIn.
Your contact person at Mployee during the application process will be Diana van der Boon (email@example.com) or Norma Sint (firstname.lastname@example.org).