Your education and experience:
- You are an experienced sales professional working in the staffing software industry and would like to make a next step in your career. You are highly motivated to scale our business further.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You take pride in your communication, problem solving skills and you are super target driven.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree level.
- You have a strong background in Saas Sales (Salesforce.com is a big Pré). If that would be in the staffing, recruiting or professional services industry we’ll roll out the red carpet for you.
- You have experience in consultative selling and knowledge of implementation projects so it would be great if this is something you’ve done before.
Your knowledge and skills:
- You have strong presentation skills that allow you to do presentations and demo sessions. It’s a big plus if you have worked for a Salesforce ISV.
- You do not take no for an answer.
- Customers say you’re a great listener and able to understand business needs
- Opportunity should be your middle name
- When it comes to learning and developing, you’re an eager beaver.
About your role
- You will build a strategy on identifying new clients via your network, outbound calls, emails, and social media.
- You will be engaging with relevant stakeholders and be the one who consult them and build a trusting bond.
- You are responsible for creating your own workflow and use your own plan of action to achieve your target.
Compensation and benefits:
- A competitive fixed salary and of that a bonus scheme for every new business closed.
- M|ployee is a true cloud company so you will be perfectly equipped to work from home. Currently we work in a hybrid way, a combination of working from home and in the office.
- M|ployee is also a truly international company with employees from multiple counties.
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- 25 vacation days
Are you interested?
Contact us by phone or apply by sending your CV by e-mail.